What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Shut up. Lift. Get stronger. Dominate. Sports coach and nutritionist Ryan Munsey helps you unleash the beast within to increase your strength instantly.
- Learn how to recover in HALF the time of your Competition… Giving you the ability to train TWICE as Much!
- Learn how to PROPERLY Fuel your body for Optimum Performance (97.5% of Athletes Do NOT Do This!)
- Detailed spreadsheet laying out each and every set of every lifting session for 12-Weeks!
- Learn the foods that rob you of precious inches that you are eating everyday
- Dynamic Warmup and warmup sets explained and video taped!!
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 40 Inch Diet scores 69.46/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://40inchdiet.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 40inchdiet.com you’ll also be taken through to 40inchdiet.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)